Technical tour - Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
A brief introduction of Singapore Institute of Management
SIM Global Education (SIM GE) is the leading private educational institution in Singapore. It offers more than 80 academic programmes ranging from its own diploma and graduate diploma courses to Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes with top ranking and reputable universities from Australia, Europe, the United Kingdom and the United States. With an enrolment of about 19,000 full and part-time students and adult learners from over 40 countries with about 20% being full-time international students, SIM GE’s holistic learning approach and culturally diverse learning environment aim to equip students with an all-rounded global education. Besides building competencies and skills needed to thrive in the real world, SIM GE also hones the soft skills of students through a wide range student life, career development and networking activities.
Visit Financial Trading Centre, Library, Student Learning Facilities and Student Life Facilities in SIM with Professor Tan Khay Boon.
Date & Time: 09:20-11:30, Friday February 15th, 2019
09:20 Gathering at the hotel ( the hotel where we set our conference)
09:30 Hotel pick up and depart to SIM by tour bus
10:00 Gather delegates at SIM Headquarters at Clementi
10.15- 10:45 Introduction to SIM Global Education
10:45- 11:30 Technical visit to SIM including Financial Trading Centre, Library, Student Learning Facilities and Student Life Facilities
11:30 End of Technical tour
** No breakfast or lunch is included in the tour.
** The staff will take all delegates to King Albert Park MRT station to take Downtown Line after the
end of the technical tour.
** The MRT expense is not included in the tout.
- Conference Delegate: USD 10/ person
- Accompanying friend & family: USD 15 /person
- Child (under 12): Free of charge
Reservation Deadline: January 14th, 2019
1. Log in to Member Center and click "Registration and Payment".
2. Click'' Registration'' and then click "Next".
3. Add "Technical Tour''.
4. Click "Next" to complete the purchasing process.
** Please sign up before log in to the Member Center.
1. Due to the limited seats, please reserve in advance.
2. We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes for the campus tour.
3. The conference has the right to adjust/reschedule the itinerary due to weather, traffic, and irresistible reasons.
4. Participants should follow the tour guide’s instructions. The tour guide and the conference are not responsible for participants’ leave without notice and personal activities. The tour bus won’t wait for any personal excuses.
5. The conference does not accept any on-site change. Please make reservation in advance.
1. If the minimum number (10 people) is not met, the conference holds the right to cancel the tour. In this case, the tour participants will be informed by email before January 15th.
2. If participants want to withdraw the tour for any reasons, please email to email@example.com for the cancellation. Thank you for your cooperation and your understanding will be appreciated.