Basic Submission Rules
|Paper length||Abstract: less than 800 words within 2 pages|
Full paper: within 12 pages, including references, tables/ charts and keywords
|Key words||3-5 words|
|Font||12-point Times New Roman|
(Top :2.54 cm , Bottom: 2.54 cm; Left : 3.18cm , Right: 3.18cm)
|Format||MS Word-compatible file|
Full research papers, work-in-progress reports and abstracts are welcome. The submission must meet the required format and cover the following:
1. Backgrounds/ Research goals / Objectives
3. Expected results/ conclusions/ contributions
The abstract should be a summary of your presentation. Please avoid scientific or engineering symbols, acronyms and bullets. The submission should be typed single-spaced in 12-point type Times New Roman in Microsoft Word file (*.doc/*docx). The length should be within 800 words in 2 pages.
FileGuide for abstract
The submission should be typed single-spaced in 12-point type Times New Roman in Microsoft Word file (*.doc/*docx). The length should be within 12 pages, including references, tables / charts and keywords.
FileGuide for full paper
1. Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are strictly prohibited. In order to protect intellectual property rights of others and the authors' own academic reputation, we are strongly against this ruthless conduct.
2. Authors should take responsibilities for their submissions. Any violations of the above regulations are criminal actions.
3. Submissions that do not meet/ follow the conference submission rules and format will be returned for modification.
4. The online submission also indicates the copyright agreement to publish the submissions for all purposes of conference usage without further notice.
★ Oral presentation (15 minutes)
★ Poster presentation (I hour)
Presentation guide: File Guide for Presentation